Wednesday 14 March 2007

The Foundation of Foolishness


Do unto others, what you would have them do to you.

Jesus Christ

These words perhaps built the foundation for emotional foolishness; a distinct part of my personna. Often I have tried to give a cold shoulder to people who have been unkind to me. Often I have tried to be indifferent to those people in their hour of need who have been indifferent in mine. No success have I gathered.

Somehow I can't help being driven by these words. Reaching out comes naturally to me, so does giving folks the benefit of doubt or a second chance. While it's not so bad most of the time, but at times this accomodating emotional foolishness lands me in trouble. Now I have even given up trying to be different than what I am. That's me I guess.

No comments: