Wednesday 9 May 2007

Thoughts & Grudges


Daily Thoughts from the workplace :)


The Greatest Gift you can give someone is your time
Because when you are giving someone your time,
You are giving them a portion of your life that you will never get back.
- No Clue

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of
an equal or greater benefit.   
- Napolean Hill

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness
I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way
again.
-William Penn

It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
that never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dyin'
that never learns to live.
-Bette Midler

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Grudges :(


1. People are pure evil at times. Then again some people are pure evil all the time!

2. My benevolent boss is being shifted to Gurgaon branch and a khadoos is replacing him. No more easy sanction of leaves. I sure will miss him.

3. The stitches cause itches!

4. The stoopid maid won't come back from her gaaon. Cookin after a hard day's work with a bloated foot = not my idea of fun.



Picture of the Day
(Haven't posted one in a really long time)

No comments: